Footie Foot Ascender by CI
- Only foot ascender with a quick release buckle. Means there is less webbing strap needed to take it on and off resulting in less strap hanging when secured to the boot. Handy for those times when you are tired after a climb and just want to pop it off with a single pinch of the buckle yet secure while climbing. Ever try to explain to a climber how to unload the cam to release the ascender when air-born? That is a thing of the past, just firmly squeeze the buckle.
The elongated tab on the adjusting buckle is for loosening but it is also designed for very little slippage so it takes a lot of effort and is seldom if ever needed.
- The Footie uses the same great ascender as the original SAKA, with progressive tooth pattern and a rope friendly spring.
- Suitable for climbing line sizes from 9mm to 13mm.
- Fully adjustable for all boot sizes.
- Longer body and direct webbing attachment at the bottom makes for a more stable rope engagement. It also distributes the weight better against the side of the boot for a more comfortable comfortable feel.